Sailing Yacht for 2,5 hours + crew
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off shuttle service
On-board “Aperitivo” including 1 drink of sparkling wine or “ouzo” or soft drink
Snacks to pair with your drink
Music on board
All safety equipment
Fuel and Taxes
Gratuities at guests’ discretion
A selection of extra beverages is available on board on additional charge •
Good to Know:
Mykonos is nicknamed “Island of Winds”. The Cyclades - the complex of islands where Mykonos belongs to - have been geographically shaped from the phenomenon of wind called “Meltemi”. Every summer the low barometric pressure from the Balkans clashes with the higher hot blasts from Africa and in this way the north wind of “Meltemi” is formed. Thus, the wind in Mykonos is completely normal and part of the lifestyle of both locals and visitors. It will ultimately leave its mark on your own Mykonos holiday album. According to the weather during the cruise, the selected beaches for swimming are the most protected ones and less windy. After all, this is also the experience of being on a sailing yacht, setting the sails to the wind needed as it is the primary engine power. Occasionally during the season there might not be enough wind or the convenient wind direction to set sails and only in such cases, the sailing route will be motorized.
Details on meeting point:
Pick‐up and drop‐off shuttle service is included on all regular sailing programs organized by Operator. The pickup time and point are arranged according to the location of your accommodation.
It is a shared transportation with timetable scheduled and if missed, you will need to contact us, so we can inform you of the exact embarkation point to reach by your own means and charges.
What to remember:
• All passengers must provide their passport details (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) upon reservation as requested by Mykonos Port Authorities. If not received the booking will not be considered confirmed and passengers will not be allowed to embark.
• Closed non‐slip shoes (deck shoes/sports shoes) are an optional idea for comfort and safety on board. No high‐heeled shoes allowed on the yacht. You must bring a windproof jacket, warm and spare clothes especially in case of winds or cool months in early or late season (April to May & September to October).
• Motion sickness medication is not provided on board and in case of stomach sensibility we advise you to use your own 30 minutes before embarkation.
- Confirmation will be received at soon as possible close to the time of booking request.
- This experience requires good weather. In case of bad weather condition, all reservations will be automatically postponed to the next available date. If the participant is not going to be in Mykonos at the suggested alternative date showed with a proof of document (i.e. ferry or flight ticket), only in that case he/she is entitled to receive full refund of the total fee.
- This tour/cruise can be either a shared one or a private tour (on demand).
***With the current global outbreak of COVID-19, we would like to inform you that operator continues to maintain high standards of cleanliness on their yacht and take extra precautions to keep a safe and sanitary environment. Operator of the vessel is committed to providing a clean yacht for every rental. #stayhealthy #staysafe
For all cancellations or changes, we require email notification at: email@example.com
Payment & Cancellation policy by the Operator of the cruise:
• 30 days before full payment is required for all regular cruises.
• 30% deposit upon confirmation only for bookings of 08 guests and over.
• Upon confirmation and up to 31 days prior to pick‐up time, 30% non‐refundable.
• From 30 days and less, 100% cancellation fees are applied.
• In case of missed transportation of the shuttle service provided no refund will be applied by Operator.
• In case of bad weather condition, all reservations will be automatically postponed to the next available date.
If the participant is not in Mykonos at the suggested alternative date showed with a proof of document (i.e. ferry
or flight ticket), only in that case he/she is entitled to receive full refund of the total fee.
• Depending on the weather, Opertor has the right until 24hrs prior to the cruise to change the start
and end point of the cruise with complimentary transportation. Notice will be given in due time.
• Good health is necessary to take part to the sailing cruises. Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be
advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise.
If neglected to inform, Operator reserves the right to deny the passenger’s embarkation and no refund will apply.
• Under no circumstances may participants take part to the sailing cruises while under the influence of alcohol,
drugs, psychiatric drugs or anything else similar. Participants are obliged to fulfil the terms of participation and agree
to strictly follow the instructions of Operator and its crew. If the Terms of Participation are not fulfilled
or if instructions are disregarded, Operator reserves the right to prohibit embarkation and no refund will
• It is highly recommended to schedule your cruise date at the beginning of your stay in Mykonos, especially for short stay
vacation planners, in order to have alternative available dates in case of cancellations due to the bad weather.
Other ways to connect.
Call, email, chat with us — whatever works for you. We’ll be here to respond as soon as possible within European business hours.