Round trip transportation from your hotel (or a nearby accessible point) and back with minibus.
Greek menu prepared on the spot (Greek salad, BBQ with pork or chicken skewers, roasted vegetables, stuffed vine leaves, salad)
Drinks (soft drinks, white local wine, water)
Snorkeling equipment, floating devices (ask the crew)
Map with extensive info about the island (ask the crew)
English speaking crew
Leaflet with safety instructions on board in En/Fr/Es/Ch/Kr (ask the crew)
WC & facilities for washing sea water off (ask the crew)
AMMOUDI - BLACK MOUNTAIN - HOT SPRINGS AREA - INDIAN ROCK - MESA PIGADIA - RED BEACH AREA - WHITE BEACH AREA
Highlights of a morning tour: Admire the sparkling blue waters, under the bright sun. The waters are warmer than in the afternoon, so it's the perfect time to discover the bottom with the on-board snorkeling equipment. This catamaran has the ideal layout for sunbathing. Highlights of a sunset tour : Admire the most famous sunset in the world, from the sea. The captain stops in the best place for sunset view, below the picturesque Oia's settlement. A driver picks you up, with the mini bus, from your hotel, or the nearby accessible point. He drives you to Ammoudi port where the crew welcomes you on board. Find a comfortable spot on deck, and take your drink from the open bar. There is a sitting area under the canopy and spacious open space for sunbathing. This open style catamaran have 360º view. The first stop for swimming is next to the volcano, in the area of the Hot Springs. Observe the mysterious lava creations and the total black color of the rocks. Before the second stop, you get through the Old Lighthouse, the Indian Rock and the Black Mountain. Second stop in the area of Red Beach, for photos, swimming and snorkeling. We visit spots not reachable by car.Third stop in the area of White Beach, full of limestone, for more swimming and snorkeling, with the on-board equipment. It's also, time for your meal. Taste delicious BBQ meal and Greek appetizers, such as stuffed vine leaves and salads, prepared on the spot, by the friendly hostess. Disembarkation at Ammoudi port, the most picturesque fisherman's port in Santorini. A driver takes you to the original meeting point.
Departure & Return:
Departure Point: From all hotels, villas, Airbnb's in Santorini. Embarkation : Ammoudi or Athinios port. Return Details. Returns to: Ammoudi or Athinios portport
Know Before you Go:
• Guests need to bring warm dry clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, sunhat.
• All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. Operator has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach.
• Hot Springs: It is good to know that catamarans/yachts stop 50 m away from the warm sulfuric water of the Hot Springs bay. The temperature in the Hot Springs area is up to 4°C warmer than the open water. Guests swim securely close to the Volcano. Dark color swimwear recommended.
• Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
• Bring a photo of your passport or ID card.
• Please, provide the name of your hotel and your contact details. One day before the cruise, you receive the pick up confirmation.
• The duration of the tour is not the same throughout the season, especially the sunset cruise. During June, the tour lasts about 6 hours (daylight is longer), while in October is about 4 hours and 30 minutes.
• Maximum Capacity of Vessels: 55 pax.
For all cancellations or changes, we require having email notification at: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to advise immediately and accordingly the operator
•Cancellations that will be placed at least 24hours prior departure Operator offers 100% refund of the down/full payment..
•For changes that will be placed at least 24hours prior departure, there are no extra fees but the new reservation is subject to availability. If there is no availability for the new date or tour then a full refund is applied
•For cancellations or changes within 23 hours, prior departure 100% of the total cost of the tour is charged as cancellation fees.
Other ways to connect.
Call, email, chat with us — whatever works for you. We’ll be here to respond as soon as possible within European business hours.