English speaking captain & crew
Fresh fruits and beverages
Use of snorkeling equipment
Towels (to be returned to the crew)
Fuel & taxes
Round-trip (from/to Hotel) Transfer servive
Additional Hostess and Private Guide
- Confirmation will be received at soon as possiblel close to the time of booking request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fresh towels
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Picnic basket – 50 euro (for 5 passengers)
- Italian style Prosciutto and/or Smoked Salmon Sandwich and/or Tuna, breadsticks and cheese
- Summer fresh fruits or fruit salad
- Prosecco frizzante ("semi-sparkling wine") or Ice Cold lager beers, Coca – Cola and sparkling water
- Let us know if you have any particular preferences
- Depending on the weather conditions the embarkation point for Paros cruises is either the port of Pounta or Aliki. The captain may modify the itinerary.
- Duration of FULL DAY CRUISE is 8-9 hours and duration of HALF DAY CRUISE is 4-5 hours.
Overal Length: 11.85 meters - 39 ft
T-Top for shade
Overal width: 3.27meters - 10 ft Engines: 2 x 300 HP or 2 x 350 HP Cruising Speed: 25-38 kts
Top Speed: 53 kts
Fuel Consumption: 2.7 liters / nautical mile Fuel capacity: 650 lt
Fresh Water tank: 150 lt Passengers: 10 (*) Check boats
Canopy/tent for the after deck sun-bed for full sun protection Toilet with shower
After deck shower
Electric and ice refrigerator
HERTZ Bluetooth/AUDIO System with amplifier Snorkelling equipment
Safety equipment GPS Ploter 12”, VHF, EPIRB, GPS tracker Life-raft for 10-12 passengers - 12 life vests 2 x 6kg fire extinguishers - First aid box
For all cancellations or changes, we require email notification at: email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Check our availability and reserve the dates
Give us a call/WhatsApp or send us an email . Do not forget to mention the dates, the destination, the number of persons and any other preference you may have and our company representative will contact you shortly!
Confirmation of Reservation
Your reservation will be confirmed only after the necessary deposit payment (40% of the final price). Reservations for which no deposit payment has been received within 3 days after reservation form has been filled out, will be cancelled.
Terms of Rental Agreement
After the confirmation of the deposit payment, a copy of your rental agreement will be sent to you.
Copy of passengers’ IDs and passports
• All payments can be made by credit card or bank deposit. In some cases also PayPal can be used.
• The total fare shall be paid before the departure of the boat.
Departures are carried out normally unless the wind in the point of departure exceeds 6 Beaufort. Departures are not carried out if the port authorities forbid it for any reason. In this case you will be fully refunded. We note that 3-5 days prior departure we have a reliable weather forecast, so you will be contacted to make the final confirmation of the booking.
If reservation is cancelled due to weather conditions you will be 100% refunded (this applies also to the deposit amount)
For cancellations more than 15 calendar days prior to the agreed departure date, you can either:
-Have the advance payment (deposit amount) fully refunded or
-Have your booking transferred in another available date without extra fees.
– For any cancellations carried out less than 15 calendar days prior to the departure no refund is available.
Upon arrival at the predetermined point of departure you will be asked to sign all necessary documents (if not signed by email) for the rental of the boat and to settle any balance due payment. The lessee / operator of the vessel must necessarily have the original ID card or passport.
Fuel cost – Tailor made itineraries
For tailor made itineraries the fuel cost will be calculated from engines’ trip computer.
Other ways to connect.
Call, email, chat with us — whatever works for you. We’ll be here to respond as soon as possible within European business hours.