6 Amazing perks of a Helicopter Charter in Greece in 2022
There’s little doubt that a helicopter charter in Greece is the most efficient way to travel to your lovely destination during your holidays and especially in worldwide known locations like Santorini, Mykonos, Crete, Athens, Paros, Milos and so on. It doesn’t matter if you’re planning just an exhilarating sightseeing fight, a fast and reliable transfer from A to B or an amazing thematic Day trip. Helicopters are the most handy and stress-free way to reach where you need to go because of their flexibility. Continue reading to see why helicopter charters in the Greek archipelago, are the ideal way of travel.
You’ll never want to travel any other way after seeing the incredible vistas from a helicopter charter in Greece. The sights will astound you, whether you wish to experience from above the magnificent Caldera in Santorini, the Cycladic Island beauties around Mykonos, the stunning Southern area of Milos, or the unreal – like postcard – spots in Crete like Ballos and Elafonisi. The wide helicopter windows provide panoramic views of the ground below. You also have greater control over where you travel and how long you want to sightsee because your ride is private.
What could be more romantic than flying with your loved one over the endless blue of the Aegean Sea, gorgeous, whitewashed villages, and some of the world’s most iconic landmarks in a private helicopter?
Looking to wow your lover on a particular occasion, such as their birthday or wedding anniversary? You’ll want to schedule one of the Helicopter Romance Tours and take to the skies!
What is it about helicopter rides that makes them so romantic?
A Heli ride can add to the excitement of the day.
Taking so many pictures of you and your loved one up in the air will offer for an unforgettable day. Views of the islands, secluded beaches, the unique Cycladic architecture and so many other vistas are breathtaking. Helicopters fly just above the earth and not as high as airplanes, which makes seeing it from above with your soulmate so romantic.
This is the most important point. There is no one else in the sky except your Heli Pilot. This adds to the romance of helicopter rides.
Create a Fairytale Proposal
The element of surprise is one of the most identifiable characteristics of marriage proposals. If you’ve been dating your partner for a while and the idea of proposing has come, consider doing something amazing for your proposal. No doubts that flying over the famous Caldera in Santorini is a perfect setting for it. After all, this is one of the most important occasions in your life. You’ve decided to spend the rest of your life together. What better way to commemorate this historic milestone than with a spectacular gesture over the Aegean Sea’s incredible sceneries?
Keep it a surprise for your partner – Capture a lot of pictures, and request that your pilot take some beautiful pictures of you both inside and outside the helicopter – While on the helicopter flight, feed your social media with stunning images, videos and reels.
NO MORE STRESS
Why suffer through the uncertainty of airlines, crowded flights, and congested ports and ferries? Commercial flights are infamous for their anxiety-inducing nature, as are frequently delayed during summer peak season in Greece, causing your plans to be wrecked. Ferry travel between the islands and your main departure/arrival destinations is a long process. Waiting time at the port, delays on departures due to congested ports and packed ships during the high season, and sea sickness issues are only some of the disadvantages of ferry transportation
Say good-bye to airport lines and overcrowded ferries. Helicopters do not require landing strips, they have a vast array of landing options such as private helipads, secluded beaches, or any location with expansive open space. Save valuable time by taking the shortest route to your destination.
Operator’s pilots are subjected to stringent screening and have hundreds of hours of expertise flying over lands and seas, ensuring that safety is never a concern. With a helicopter charter, you can rest assured that you will arrive quickly and safely at your destination.
- DIRECT POINT TO POINT TRANSFERS
Flying privately gives you the added benefit of being able to choose a time that is convenient for you, as well as the flexibility to enjoy an unforgettable flight over Santorini, Mykonos, and the other Aegean Sea treasures in a private setting.
For all of us, time is becoming increasingly valuable. It is not only for the wealthy to live the high life in the sky; it is also for those who want to make better use of their time.
You can arrive at the heliport just 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time, fly directly to your destination (with no stops in between), and enjoy your time on board the helicopter with anybody you like. The sooner you get at your destination, the sooner you continue your amazing holidays.
Flying in your own helicopter provides a level of seclusion that is unmatched by other types of transportation in Greece. We value your privacy and make every effort to ensure that your trip goes as smoothly as possible (literally), without the delays, lost luggage, transfers, or security worries that you might encounter on commercial flights.
- A HELICOPTER RIDE IS THE BEST GIFT
Are you looking for a unique gift for a special occasion or to impress your loved one, a gift for family members who are visiting Greece, a gift for friends who have decided to marry in Santorini, or a reward for important business partners? Imagine soaring above the beautiful Caldera on the volcanic island of Santorini, the gorgeous old port and windmills of Mykonos, the Athenian Riviera and city center – just to name a few of the many alternatives – while taking in breathtaking scenery and sights – sounds like a dream, right?
Gifting a helicopter ride is a beautiful way to demonstrate your love and show you care.
Gifting an experience rather than a material present, is the finest way to create lasting memories.
Helicopter rides are ideal gifts since they provide the following advantages:
- It’s the perfect date: Have you ever fell in love with someone and wished to surprise them with something special? A breathtaking helicopter flight should be on your list of one-of-a-kind gift suggestions. Get out of the habit of repeating the same things over and over again and try something new.
- You can propose to your significant other while soaring through the skies and soaking in the breathtaking views below. It never gets old, no matter how many times you ride!
- Spectacular views of the beautiful spots in the Aegean Sea. A private helicopter can get you considerably closer to magnificent surroundings while keeping you safe from other people. You can fly and hover in any direction and at any altitude from a perfect standstill position allowing you to see such close-up and breathtaking sights. We guarantee that the experience will be one-of-a-kind and unforgettable for you both. A picturesque helicopter flight gives countless wonderful photography chances even before you take off, if your loved one is a shutterbug. Simply grab your phone or preferred camera and take some selfies in front of the chopper for Instagram and Facebook. As you soar and hover, you’ll have a great opportunity to take some photos that would otherwise be impossible.
Don’t miss out on these incredible photo opportunities: A pre-flight pose assisted by your pilot • A view inside the helicopter • An aerial shot of the helicopter in flight.
- Santorini is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Hit new heights on a private Santorini Helicopter Tour Sightseeing Flight and enjoy incredible aerial views of the stunning Greek island! Soar above the picturesque landscapes of Santorini and the surrounding sea on an unforgettable helicopter trip over the island. Spot the volcanic formations of the caldera. Admire the charming, white-washed villages like Imerovigli and Oia on a thrilling ride over the Aegean gem. The experience of taking off in a helicopter is like no other. Head out over the azure waters of the Aegean Sea toward Santorini’s half-submerged caldera. Learn about the fascinating geological history of this former island and catch sight of the nearby active volcano.
- Take a Helicopter Tour in Athens and soar above the impressive Greek capital to see the most important landmarks, some of the most stunning and known archaeological monuments and the breathtaking coastline of Athenian Riviera. The aerial vantage position will also be ideal for photographing the unique ancient site of Sounio and the magnificent temple of Poseidon.
- An exciting Mykonos Helicopter Tour will take you above the stunning surroundings of Mykonos or/and other nearby Cycladic islands. Soar above the world’s most gorgeous island, where the best views are from above! You’ll fly over the stunning historic windmills of Little Venice as you soar above Mykonos’ main town (Chora), the stunning coastline, and some of the island’s most beautiful beaches. Your flying perspective will also give you a superb vantage point for capturing Delos’ unique archaeological site.
- Travel in style from Santorini to Mykonos or vice-versa on a private helicopter transfer service. The fastest, easiest, and most exciting way to travel from Mykonos to Santorini (or Santorini to Mykonos) is by helicopter, which provides breathtaking views of both islands. Soak up incredible views of the Aegean Sea and other Greek Cyclades Islands on your way to destination island. Taking this spectacular transfer flight,you avoid the hassle of a ferry transfer and save up to six hours of valuable vacation time with a 35-minute flight in a beautiful Helicopter (there are differently-sized helicopters depending on the size of your group). In case you choose a Day Trip to the other island than the one you stay, you might Spend as many hours you like on the other island and get back to your base having seen it all.
- The best way to explore the fantastic island of Crete and capture the untouched beauty and splendor of fabulous Crete and beyond. Enjoy panoramic views, swim at world famous beaches, access to incredible areas impossible to reach by any other mode of transport. Discover the world of Crete from air and get a unique experience!
– Crete Escape East: Departing either from Santorini, Elounda or Hersonissos (if you already stay there) enjoy the most amazing views to Elounda bay, the city of Aghios Nikolaos, the islands of Kolokytha and the famous UNESCO island of Spinalonga which simply amazing when looking at it from the skies.You will be passing above the southern coast flying over the city of Ierapetra, and moving east you will pass over Makry Gialos, Goudoura and Xerokampos, swim at Chrisi Island, bird eye view at Natura Island Koufonissia of Crete. Afterwards you will be doing the eastern coast passing from Kato Zakros landing and Swim at Vai (Finikodasos) Beach, one of the most stunning places of outstanding natural beauty, not only on Crete but in the whole of the Mediterranean. Nestling on the edge of a white sandy beach and covering an area of 250.000 square meters, is the natural phenomenon of Vai forest, the largest palm forest in Europe. Nobody is certain as to how so many palm trees converged in this one specific area, although in true Cretan style there are of course plenty of myths and legends surrounding their settlement. After that moving north to Sitia, admiring the North Coast, passing over the city of Aghios Nikolaos before finishing the helicopter tour back to the base in Elounda. Dinner at Elounda and back to Santorini for Sunset if the experience departed from Santorini.
– Crete Escape West: Departing either from Santorini or Chania area , a scenic flight over Ballos, swim at the Pink Beach of Elafonisi , swim at Kedrodasos, take a view from the air into the world famous Samaria gorge and land at Omalos plateu and fly back to Santorini for catching a stunning sunset You’ll spend approximately three hours relaxing in the sun and enjoying the fabulous surroundings of this little piece of paradise, before climbing aboard to once again to fly above the breath-taking and ever changing scenery of this stunning island.